Discounted Earlybird Tickets available until 30 May online
The Institute of Australian Consulting Arboriculturists is presenting this Forum on 7 July 2017 at Rydges Hotel, Rosehill, for arboricultural professionals, to provide a detailed overview of the role of the Arborist in urban development from the planning through to construction.
Speakers from a variety of inter-related professions, including surveying, architecture, project management, local government and engineering will be giving their insights about the development process, how plans translate to reality with a focus on trees and the role of the arboriculturist.
Arrive at 8:00 for coffee and networking, prior to the 8:30 start. Lunch and refreshments are provided. More informationwill follow. We hope to see you there!
A Forum for Arborists working with plans.
Topics to include:
- The arborist's role in urban development
- Surveys and understanding survey notations
- Understanding concept plans
- Understanding DA plans
- The impact of other consultants
- Understanding the importance of cut & fill analysis
- The impact of other stakeholders
- Working with plans during construction
- Q&A and Panel Discussion
There will also be an optional dinner and drinks in Parramatta after the event (at additional cost).